Season’s greetings from Weddings In Sedona!
We are excited to announce a brand new package we have created
in partnership with Agave of Sedona,
to make your Winter Wedding Dreams come true!
Limited time offer, so book now! 303.870.3371 or 928.204.2363.
Winter Escape Package Special
Featuring Agave of Sedona
Good for a wedding date up to February 12, 2021
- At the spectacular Agave of Sedona
- An intimate outdoor, covered terrace, or indoor location for up to two hours
- Stunning Red Rock Views
- Fairytale Bridal Room
- White Wedding Chairs or dark brown Padded Chairs
- Personal flowers for the Bride and Groom
- A beautiful Bride’s Bouquet and matching Groom’s Boutonniere
- Your choice of colors, florist’s choice of flowers
- Custom Gourmet Mini-Wedding Cake
- Two tiers
- Several flavors and styles to choose from
- Includes fresh flower topper
- May be presented at Agave, or delivered to your wedding dinner venue
- A Non-Denominational Officiant
- Our 7 complete ceremony templates to design your ceremony wording
- A full-color, decorative keepsake certificate suitable for framing
- A copy of your ceremony in a decorative booklet
- A Professional Photographer
- Digital photography for approximately 1 hour
- A minimum of 80 edited images to you, representing your wedding from start to finish (Mode of delivery varies by photographer: digital online, CD, or USB drive; for all delivery options, photos usually ready in 6-8 weeks)
- A professional onsite Day Of Coordinator for 2 hours, to make sure every detail is seamlessly handled to create your dream-come-true wedding day!
Winter Escape Package Pricing: $4975.00
Package for groups up to 15 people, including bride and groom.
For groups from 16 to 25, $75.00 surcharge per person.
** If you have a group of 26 to about 45, contact us for other intimate ceremony packages; for groups of 45 or more we offer custom planning services!
Additional services in the Winter Escape Package include:
- Help with choosing the perfect time of day for your ceremony, taking into account the best time for photography.
- Support for obtaining your wedding license, and filing after your ceremony.
- Complimentary recommendations for lodging, dining, and hair and makeup.
- Creation of a detailed timeline for your wedding day.
- Ongoing phone and email access to our trained professional wedding planners throughout the planning process.
Are there services you would like to add on, such as ceremony décor, bridal party and/or parent flowers, a live musician, videography, additional photography, and more? No problem, ask us how!
Interested in a Wedding Celebration Dinner after your ceremony? We’re here to help!
We look forward to hearing from you soon! You can reach our Customer Service Wedding Planner, Alexandra, at 303.870.3371, or call our office at 928.204.2363.
Wishing you a warm and wonderful winter season,
from all of us at Weddings In Sedona!